FULL PAPER SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!
Full paper submission for ICCM22 have now opened. All full paper submissions are required to be uploaded through the official online submission portal using the same login details from your abstract submission.
IMPORTANT: all full paper submissions must strictly follow the official submission template. Submissions that do not follow these instructions will be rejected.
Only accepted abstract authors are invited to submit a full paper for ICCM22. Further information on how to submit a full paper will be included in author notification letters.
Top 3 reminders for your full paper submission!
- Be sure to use the official submission template
- Full papers need to be between 6 and 12 pages in length
- Make sure you convert your full paper to PDF prior to submitting
If you have any questions regarding the full paper submission process please contact the ICCM22 Program Manager.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSED AND REVIEW COMPLETED
Abstract submission for ICCM22 has now closed and all abstracts have been reviewed.
All author notifications have now been sent to the submitting author. If you have not received your notification letter, please check your spam/junk folders and then contact [email protected].
Abstract submissions for The 22nd International Conference on Composite Materials 2019 have now closed. If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission process please contact the ICCM22 Program Manager.
IMPORTANT: Abstract submissions are limited to 1 submission per corresponding author. Presenters are only permitted 1 presentation within the official program.
Technical session themes
ICCM22 welcomes abstract submissions under the following technical session themes:
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced manufacturing & automation
- Automated fibre placement
- Bio-inspired composites
- Ceramic matrix composites
- Civil engineering
- Composite Materials: Route to Impact
- Composites structures
- Computational and finite element methods
- Damage tolerance
- Design and manufacture for multifunctionality
- Durability, creep and aggressive environment
- Dynamic properties and fracture
- Energy harvesting and storage
- Fracture and damage
- Green and natural fibre composites
- Hybrid composites
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Multifunctional Composites for Sensing, Actuation, Computation and Structural Power
- Interfaces and interphases
- Liquid composites moulding
- Machining of composites
- Metal matrix composites
- Multiscale modelling
- Non-destructive evaluation
- NSF/AFOSR Joint Workshop on Mechanics-Based Design of Intelligent Material Systems by Multimaterial Additive Manufacturing (Invitation only)
- Offshore and subsea
- ONR Solid Mechanics Workshop
- Process modelling
- Polymer matrix materials
- Recycling and sustainability
- Renewable energy
- Resin and polymers
- Sandwich structures and materials
- Smart composite structures
- Special Symposium – Professor Scott White (invitation only)
- Structural analysis and optimisation
- Structural health monitoring
- Testing methods
- Textile-based composites
- Three-dimensional composites
- Triobology and wear
Abstract submission guidelines
- Only submissions submitted in English will be considered. Please ensure you thoroughly check your submission for spelling and grammatical errors as accepted abstracts/full papers will be printed as per your submission.
- Abstract submissions should be no longer than 2 pages in length.
- Please ensure any acronyms are spelt out in the first instance.
- Ensure that all author information (names, affiliations and presenting author biography) is included and entered correctly.
- No abstracts/full papers will be accepted for review after the published deadlines.
- You are encouraged to nominate up to but no more than 5 keywords with your submission. These can be included in your abstract submission and within the submission process.
- Presenting authors are asked to provide a biography in third person and no longer than 120 words.
- Student submitters have the opportunity to have their submission considered for the Tsai Award. This award is only available to students and submitters need to indicate their preference during the submission process.
Abstract submission terms and conditions
By submitting an abstract/full paper all authors agree to the below terms and conditions.
- Submitting authors must declare that the abstract/s submitted are the original work of at least one author/presenter.
- If the abstract/full paper is accepted as an oral and/or poster, at least one abstract author will register, pay and attend ICCM22.
- Presenting authors are required to register and pay for the conference. No funding is provided to presenters.
- If the abstract/full paper is selected, consent is provided for the presentation slides (for oral presenters), video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation/poster presentation to be used and published by ICCM22 including being provided to delegates of ICCM22.
- Submitting authors must declare the work described in the abstract/full paper has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules.
- Submitting authors must declare that their work does not conflict with any existing copyright agreements with alternate publishers.